INFORMATION OBLIGATION TOWARDS THE COUNTERPARTY
Dear Sir or Madam,
We have acquired and are processing your personal data, therefore, on the basis of Articles 12 and 13 of the Regulation [EU]2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC [General Data Protection Regulation called GDPR,
I am providing the following information
We are the Administrator of your personal data
VAR-MC Systemy Sterowania C-LON Sp. z o.o. Sp. Komandytowa
ul. Żółkiewskiego 3
63-400 Ostrów Wielkopolski
We have not appointed a DATA PROTECTION INSPECTOR .
The point of contact for the action is: email@example.com
Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes
– Performance of the contract resulting from the order
– Financial and accounting settlements
– Protection against and recovery of claims [taking care of the economic interest and image of the administrator until the expiration of the claim period in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code
and the basis for this are:
- article 6 act.1 lit.b) GDPR “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract”.
- article 6 act.1 lit.c) GDPR “processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation incumbent on the administrator – the Act of 26 June 1974, Labour Code”
- article 6 act.1 lit.F) GDPR “processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party …”
- article 9 act.2 lit. b,c,h,j) GDPR ” for the purpose of complying with the data controller’s obligations under the aforementioned legislation for archival purposes “
In connection with the purposes referred to above, the recipients of your personal data may be
– entities intermediating in the execution of the contract (mail, courier companies, transport companies and other entities performing services related to the execution of the contract) and also
– entities intermediary in the activities performed by the administrator (IT service providers, law firms, GRI and subcontractors of works, etc.)
You have the right to access your data and the right to correct them, delete, limit processing, the right to object. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority. If you choose to exercise these rights, we may request additional personal information to uniquely identify you in order to verify that you are in fact exercising your rights and that we are not dealing with an incident or abuse.
Providing your personal data is fully voluntary. However, failure to provide personal data will then result in the impossibility of fulfilling the obligations assumed by the Administrator under the given order.